Friday, January 11, 2013

Weddings!

Here are some past weddings from this year. The first one is one I shot back in May, and the second one is a wedding I shot a week ago.
Molly and Russ had such a fun and gorgeous wedding. They had their reception at Trails End Camp, which was beautiful! Thank you Molly and Russ for having me be apart of your wedding!











 Jamie and Kevin got married this January at the Hotel Hershey. It was a beautiful, intimate wedding. It was a chilly day, but they tough it out for these amazing images. Thank you both for having me down for this amazing day!






1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Glossy pictures and credit all goes to the photographer. Fun and excitement for my brother's wedding is growing day by day. Really happy for my favorite couple. Got engaged last month only at one of the new NYC wedding venues and heading towards the big day soon. Will make all possible efforts to make the evening special.