Saturday, January 29, 2011

Brindy and Adam

So Brindy happens to be one of my best friends, and shes getting married! AH! This is crazy!
Okay, I'm better, I just needed to freak out for a second.
So we took these pictures at Fox Hill Farm which is so beautiful. Katherine does floral arrangements brides! Beautiful ones!
I love this couple, I don't know what I'd do without them in my life. I am so very lucky. I mean, Adam came over to take my studio door of the hinges because I locked myself out. It was the coldest night and it was during dinner time, DINNER TIME, if anyone knows Adam , they know he loves his dinner.
And Brindy is always helping me, coming over to help me move or clean or paint. Shes wonderful. She's the best listener and friend a girl could ask for. I love you both.





No comments: